Skip To Content

184 Pima Trail

Lebanon, TN 37087
  • $372,900
  • STATUS: Closed
  • ON SITE: 517 days
  • MLS #: RTC2114896
Sold - 10/13/2020
$372,900
SOLD - 10/13/2020
  • 4
    BEDS
  • N/A
    ACRES
  • 3
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 2,356
    SQFT
  • $0
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Single-Family Home
Built:
2020
County:

School Information

Elementary School:
High School:

Description

A beautiful build by Morgan and Son Homes, Inc! The home comes equipped with a tankless gas water heater, a gas stove along with a full stainless steel kitchen appliance package including a refrigerator, gas fireplace with gas logs, granite, tile in all wet areas, hardwood floors and MORE! Seller to contribute 1% towards buyers closing costs if buyer chooses to use Builder's preferred lender. Lender to contribute an additional 1% towards closing totaling 2% towards buyers closing costs.

Monthly Payment Calculator



Properties marked with the IDX logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Some or all of the listings may not belong to the firm whose website is being visited (Village Real Estate, 615.383.6964). IDX information © 2021 MTRMLS, Inc. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by the MLS or Village Real Estate. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2021-06-18T18:04:50.373.
www.villagerealestate.com/homes/102371480
Print Image

184 Pima Trail Lebanon, TN 37087

  • Price: $372,900
  • Status: Closed
  • Updated: 19 min ago
  • MLS #: RTC2114896
4
Beds
3
Baths
0
½ Baths
N/A
Acres
2,356
SQFT
$0
$/SQFT
2020
Built
Neighborhood:
Timber Ridge
County:
Wilson
Area:
11 - Wilson County
Elementary School:
Castle Hghts Elementary
Middle School:
Winfree Bryant Middle School
High School:
Lebanon High School
Property Description
A beautiful build by Morgan and Son Homes, Inc! The home comes equipped with a tankless gas water heater, a gas stove along with a full stainless steel kitchen appliance package including a refrigerator, gas fireplace with gas logs, granite, tile in all wet areas, hardwood floors and MORE! Seller to contribute 1% towards buyers closing costs if buyer chooses to use Builder's preferred lender. Lender to contribute an additional 1% towards closing totaling 2% towards buyers closing costs.
Exterior Features

Attached Garage YN True Carport YN False Covered Spaces 2 Exterior Features Garage Door Opener Garage YN True Open Parking Spaces 2 Parking Features AttachedDriveway Parking Total 4 Patio And Porch Features Covered Porch Pool Private YN False Roof Shingle View YN False Waterfront YN False

Interior Features

Above Grade Finished Area 2356 Appliances DisposalRefrigeratorMicrowaveDishwasher Basement Crawl Space Bedroom1 Dimensions 16X13 Bedroom2 Dimensions 12X13 Bedroom3 Dimensions 12X13 Bedroom4 Dimensions 14X12 Cooling Central Air Cooling YN True Fireplace YN True Fireplaces Total 1 Flooring CarpetFinished WoodTile Heating Central Heating YN True Interior Features Air FilterCeiling Fan(S)Walk-In Closet(S) Levels Two Living Room Dimensions 19X15 Main Level Bedrooms 2 Room Bonus Room Dimensions 16X17

Property Features

Association Fee 350 Association Fee Frequency Annually Building Area Source Other Building Area Total 2356 Building Area Units Square Feet Construction Materials Brick Green Energy Efficient Tankless Water Heater New Construction YN True Possession Close Of Escrow Property Attached YN False Property Sub Type Single Family Residence Senior Community YN False Special Listing Conditions Standard Stories 2 Tax Annual Amount 0 Water Source Public

Offered by Compass Tennessee, Llc. Copyright 2021 RealTracs, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.


Properties marked with the IDX logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Some or all of the listings may not belong to the firm whose website is being visited (Village Real Estate, 615.383.6964). IDX information © 2021 MTRMLS, Inc. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by the MLS or Village Real Estate. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2021-06-18T18:04:50.373.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nashville/1280_boomver_1_RTC2114896-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nashville/1280_boomver_1_RTC2114896-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/nashville/1280_boomver_1_RTC2114896-1.jpg
Logo
Village Real Estate
2206 21st Ave. S
Nashville TN, 37212