Nashville is the place to be and is constantly attracting new residents. For those moving in from out of town, I get asked where are some of the best parts of Nashville to be? As your realtor, I can tell you the good and bad of each location. Today, I’d like to focus on Five Points and the good aspects of this neighborhood.
Five Points is changing drastically. It is one of the hottest areas in Nashville, with new homes being built, houses being renovated, and new businesses moving in every day.
Here are just five things you should know about Five Points:
- It is in the heart of East Nashville, located along Woodland Street, east of the Cumberland River.
- The neighborhood was revitalized in the early2000’s with great establishments like Bongo East and Margot Café.
- It is home to the Tomato Art Fest, which was namedNashville’s “best neighborhood Event” in 2005.
- There are great shopping options in Five Points. With eclectic shops, such as The Trunk’scollection of apparel and Rusty Rats Antiques and Vintage antiques, it is a great place to find that perfect item.
- This neighborhood has some amazing restaurants to choose from as well.
Local events, restaurants, shopping, and fun nightlife, make this neighborhood a great place to choose when looking for your home. If you are interested in buying or selling in this area, give me a call at 615-967-6660.