BUYING A HOME IN NASHVILLE
No matter what home you dream of, a Village real estate agent can find it. Village represents the most diverse housing solutions. Whether you are searching for a suburban haven, an urban hip loft, great investments, or a secondary home, Village knows the Nashville real estate market. Village knows not only the current inventory, but upcoming projects and future opportunities. With Village, you have more options for buying a Nashville home for sale.
steps to buy a home
- Select your Village Real Estate Agent
- Work with your Villager to find a Nashville neighborhood
- Identify price range and obtain pre-approval
- Look at prospective properties with your Villager
- Select your place
- Make an offer with your Villager
- Purchase agreement is accepted and copies are delivered to buyer and seller
- Meet with a loan officer at a good mortgage loan company to apply for a mortgage loan
- Complete an inspection
- Title work process in place to give clear title.
- When all verifications are received, the appraiser confirms value, and title work is completed and deemed acceptable, file is sent for loan approval. Borrower must sign final application.
- Loan file is submitted for underwriting review and returned as approved, rejected, or additional information required.
- If loan is approved, sales associates, sellers, and buyers are notified.
- Select insurance provider
- Attend the closing, sign all documents, and receive the keys.
- Coordinate the move into your new home